Take control of your confidence
The inside track to unleashing your potential
How would everything change if you could unleash your potential? Using a unique framework created by elite sportspeople to inspire and drive greater performance, Take control of your confidence explains how we can all win, if we’re confident.
But what is confidence?
And how can you utilise this multifaceted and highly personalised concept?
In this book we have combined our decades of elite sports performance with scientific research into an eight-point framework developed to put you on the path to success, be it in the boardroom, on a bike or tackling the everyday challenges life throws your way. In Take control of your confidence we lay out a plan to allow you to achieve better results by mastering this crucial psychological contributor to winning:
Belief in purpose
- Discover your purpose
Ownership of identity
- What are your guiding values?
- Which of these is most important?
Clarity of the win
- Time travel to your win and visualise the feeling
- What are the critical elements to achieving this?
Commitment to perform
- Planning to boost the probability of success
- Establishing a link between mindset, attitude and behaviour that means you can be at your best more often
- Learning to learn through review and analysis of your performance.